Badminton Shuttlecock Training Machine. The LNX-F2000 shuttlecock training machine is the perfect training companion for coaches and athletes that want a hands off training machine to improve racket technique, court movement, shot accuracy and more. Train by yourself or with the help of a partner to help operate the machine watch your game improve without the need to coordinate sparing partners and manual shuttlecock feeders.
Simply roll the machine onto the badminton court and place it in the position that you would like to begin. Then lock the wheels, fill the shuttlecock feeding tubes, turn on the machine, select your favorite settings and you are virtually ready to begin training. The machine is mounted on a sturdy telescopic base that enables you to electronically raise or lower the shooting head. The trajectory of shuttlecock feeding can be further adjusted by electronically directing the feeding wheels to the desired position.
All other functions are remotely controlled including shuttlecock feeding speed, shuttlecock feeding duration, horizontal shuttlecock feeding positions, vertical feeding positions, random and cross court feeding options! The LNX-F2000 Shuttlecock Training Machine is ideal for schools, clubs and training centers that want a high quality and reliable training machine to improve intermediate to advanced badminton players skills and abilities and is precision engineered to provide years of feeding and enjoyment.
BADMINTON FEEDING MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS:
- MAXIMUM SHUTTLECOCK SPEED: 140 kph / 87 mph
- SHUTTLECOCK FREQUENCY: 1.2 to 4.5 per Second
- VERTICAL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: 20 to 70 cm / 8" to 28"
- SHUTTLECOCK FEEDING TUBE CAPACITY: 200
- REMOTE CONTROL: Full Function LCD
- BATTERY: 3 to 5 Hour Lithium-Ion
- VOLTAGE: 120v
- COLOR: Black Base | Black Feeding Head
- WHEELS: 5 cm / 2" Lockable Casters
- GROSS WEIGHT: 40 kg / 88 lbs
- GUARANTEE: 2 Years Against Manufacturing Defects