Badminton Shuttlecock Feeding Machine. The LNX-F1000 shuttlecock feeding machine is the perfect training companion for coaches and athletes that want a hands off feeding machine to improve stroke production and shot accuracy.
Simply roll the machine onto the badminton court and place it in the position that you would like to begin. Then lock the wheels, fill the shuttlecock feeding tubes, turn on the machine and you are virtually ready to begin feeding. The machine is mounted on a sturdy telescopic base that enables you to manually raise or lower the shooting head. The trajectory of shuttlecock feeding can be further adjusted by manually directing the feeding wheels to the desired position.
All other functions are controlled by the remote control including shuttlecock feeding speed, shuttlecock feeding duration, horizontal shuttlecock feeding positions and random feeding options! The LNX-F1000 Shuttlecock Feeding Machine is ideal for badminton clubs and coaches that want a high quality and reliable feeding machine to improve beginner to intermediate badminton players skills and abilities and is precision engineered to provide years of feeding and enjoyment.
BADMINTON FEEDING MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS:
- MAXIMUM SHUTTLECOCK SPEED: 140 kph / 87 mph
- SHUTTLECOCK FREQUENCY: 1.2 to 4.5 per Second
- VERTICAL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: 20 to 70 cm / 8" to 28"
- SHUTTLECOCK FEEDING TUBE CAPACITY: 200
- REMOTE CONTROL: Deluxe LCD
- VOLTAGE: 120v
- COLOR: Black Base | Red Feeding Head
- WHEELS: 5 cm / 2" Lockable Casters
- GROSS WEIGHT: 20 kg / 44 lbs
- GUARANTEE: 2 Years Against Manufacturing Defects