The AERONAUT 6000I badminton racket is built on the Aeronaut Technology Platform that has a unique air-stream channel integrated into the racket head. This reduces air resistance which helps to generate faster shuttlecock speeds. Li-Ning INSTINCT rackets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for the best control with little to no sacrifice in power.
The AERONAUT Technology Platform uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACKET VIDEO
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- STRINGS: Not Included
- CASE: Premium Thermal Cover Included
- COLOR: Blue, Pink and Green
- MATERIAL: Commercial Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W1 75-79 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S1, Extra Small 3 1/8"/79.4mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 670mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 315mm
- FLEX: Medium
- TENSION: Vertical < 30 lbs lbs, Horizontal < 30 lbs
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
Download badminton racket guide by clicking the link in the top menu for full badminton racket specifications and details. Li-Ning is your #1 choice for high-quality badminton equipment and badminton rackets at a great price.