The 3D CALIBAR-900B badminton racket is built on the 3D Calibar Technology Platform and features a high-tech, geometric badminton racket frame design that greatly reduces air resistance. It produces faster swing speeds for bigger smashes and gains outstanding reviews from strong players looking for maximum power.
Premium thermal badminton racket cover included.
Li-Ning BOOST Series badminton rackets feature moderate balance point and a medium shaft, making them suitable for well-rounded and experienced players.
The 3D Caliber Technology Platform uses a 3-digit numbering system.The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACKET VIDEO
THIS RACKET WAS FORMERLY MODEL: N90IV
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
- STRINGS: Not Included
- CASE: Premium Thermal Included
- COLOR: Grey, Red
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE:S2, Small 3 1/4"/82.6mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 292mm
- FLEX: Medium
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS