Badminton Service Fault Guide. The service fault guide is the ideal device to help service judges determine service faults where fixed height service rules apply.
The whole shuttlecock shall be below 1.15 meters from the surface of the court at the instant of being hit by the server’s racket. Taller and smaller players enjoy the same advantage with fixed height service rules because the former service height rule was based on striking below subjective waist or rib reference points.
- QUANTITY: Kit Includes 2 Service Fault Guides
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum Alloy Tube & Acrylic Plate
- BASE: Thread in Tripod
- ADJUSTMENT: 105 cm to 125 cm / 41" to 49"
- CARRYING CASE: Heavy Duty Canvas Case Included
- GUARANTEE: 1 Years Against Manufacturing Defects