The TURBO CHARGING 75D badminton racket is built on the Turbo Charging Technology Platform designed for aerodynamic efficiency. It features an innovative trapezoidal frame construction that energizes the player with extra strong swing speeds and fast reaction times. It’s ideal for quick players with rapid attacks and strong defensive skills.
Li-Ning DRIVE Series badminton rackets feature a stiffer shaft and highly elastic head design rapid repulsion power. Suitable for fast players that are skilled in switching quickly between offence and defence.
The Turbo Charging Technology Platform uses a 2-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACKET VIDEO
THIS RACKET WAS FORMERLY MODEL: N9II Green
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- STRINGS: Select FREE Strings Above
- STRINGING SERVICE: Not Provided
- CASE: Premium Thermal Included
- COLOR: Green
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W2 81-84 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S2, Small 3 1/4"/82.6mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 210mm
- BALANCE POINT: 302mm
- FLEX: Medium Stiff
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS