The TURBO CHARGING 70 badminton racket, ZHANG NAN WORLD LIMITED EDITION is built on the Turbo Charging Technology Platform that is designed for aerodynamic efficiency. It features an innovative trapezoidal frame construction that energizes the player with extra strong swing speeds and fast reaction times. It’s ideal for quick players with rapid attack and strong defensive skills.
Li-Ning DRIVE Series badminton rackets feature a stiffer shaft and highly elastic head design for rapid repulsion power. Suitable for fast players that are skilled in switching quickly between offence and defense.
The Turbo Charging Technology Platform uses a 2-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
THIS RACKET WAS FORMERLY MODEL: N7II
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
Strings not included. Please see Available Options above for professional stringing services performed on a cutting edge Li-Ning electronic stringing machine using your choice of best-in-class Li-Ning badminton strings.
INCLUDES FAST FREE SHIPPING!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
- STRINGS: Custom Option - See Above
- CASE: Premium Thermal Included
- COLOR: White, Gold
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S2, Small 3 1/4" / 82.6mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 295mm
- FLEX: Medium Stiff
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS