The TURBO CHARGING 20C badminton racket is built on the Turbo Charging Technology Platform that is designed for aerodynamic efficiency. It features an innovative trapezoidal frame construction that energizes the player with extra strong swing speeds and fast reaction times. It’s ideal for quick players with rapid attacks and strong defensive skills.
Li-Ning COMBAT Series badminton rackets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
The Turbo Charging Technology Platform uses a 2-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACKET VIDEO
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- STRINGING SERVICE: Not Provided
- CASE: Premium Thermal Included
- COLOR: Black, Red
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S1, Extra Small 3 1/8"/79.4mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 298mm
- FLEX: Medium Flexible
- TENSION: Vertical < 30 lbs lbs, Horizontal < 30 lbs
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS