The TURBO CHARGING 10 badminton racket is built on the Turbo Charging Technology Platform that is designed for aerodynamic efficiency. It features an innovative trapezoidal frame construction that energizes the player with extra strong swing speeds and fast reaction times. It’s ideal for quick players with rapid attack and strong defensive skills.
Li-Ning DRIVE Series badminton rackets feature a stiffer shaft and highly elastic head design rapid repulsion power. Suitable for fast players that are skilled in switching quickly between offence and defense.
The Turbo Charging Technology Platform uses a 2-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
THIS RACKET WAS FORMERLY MODEL: 7II TF
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
Strings not included. Please see Available Options above for professional stringing services performed on a cutting edge Li-Ning electronic stringing machine using your choice of best-in-class Li-Ning badminton strings.
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
- STRINGS: Custom Option - See Above
- CASE: Standard Case Included
- COLOR: White, Gold
- MATERIAL: Commercial Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W2 81-84 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S2, Small 3 1/4"/82.6mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 670mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 304mm
- FLEX: Medium Stiff
- TENSION: Vertical 24-28 lbs, Horizontal 26-30 lbs
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS