TECTONIC 7I badminton rackets are built on the TECTONIC Technology Platform and are produced from a special lightweight T1100G carbon fiber that delivers incredible recovery times and strength. This high-modulus carbon fiber offers substantial performance improvements over other carbon fibers and can be found in aircraft structures, rocket launchers, high-end sporting goods and more!
Li-Ning INSTINCT Series badminton racket weighs less than 80 grams, features a flexible shaft and is engineered to facilitate a fast attack style of play. Suitable for players looking for a lightweight racket with aggressive speed and agility.
The TecTonic Platform uses a 1-digit numbering system that determines the grade of the racket as follows:
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
- STRINGS: Not Included
- CASE: Premium Thermal Included
- COLOR: Blue/Pink
- MATERIAL: High Performance T1100G Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W1 75-80 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S1, Extra Small 3 1/8"/79.4mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 312mm
- FLEX: Stiff
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS