The AERONAUT 7000I badminton racket is built on the Aeronaut Technology Platform that has a unique air-stream channel integrated into the racket head. This reduces air resistance which helps to generate faster shuttlecock speeds. It’s suitable for players looking for the best control with little to no sacrifice in power.
Li-Ning INSTINCT rackets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
The AERONAUT Technology Platform uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
Strings not included. Please see Available Options above for professional stringing services performed on a cutting edge Li-Ning electronic stringing machine using your choice of best-in-class Li-Ning badminton strings.
INCLUDES FAST FREE SHIPPING!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
- STRINGS: Custom Option - See Above
- CASE: Premium Thermal Cover Included
- COLOR: Purple, Green
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W1 75-79 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S1, Extra Small 3 1/8"/79.4mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 670mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 322mm
- FLEX: Medium
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS