The AERONAUT 4000 badminton racket is built on the Aeronaut Technology Platform with a unique air-stream channel integrated into the racket head. This reduces air resistance which helps to generate faster shuttlecock speeds. Li-Ning DRIVE Series badminton rackets feature a stiffer shaft and highly elastic head design for rapid repulsion power. Suitable for fast players that are skilled in switching quickly between offence and defence looking for the best control with little to no sacrifice in power.
The AERONAUT Technology Platform uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACKET VIDEO
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- STRINGS: Not Included
- STRINGING SERVICE: Not Provided
- CASE: Standard Case Included
- COLOR: Black, Gold
- MATERIAL: Commercial Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W2 81-84 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S1, Extra Small 3 1/8"/79.4mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 670mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 305mm
- FLEX: Medium
- TENSION: Vertical < 30 lbs lbs, Horizontal < 30 lbs
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
Download badminton racket guide by clicking the link in the top menu for full badminton racket specifications and details. Li-Ning is your #1 choice for high-quality badminton equipment and badminton rackets at a great price. If you are not 100% satisfied you may return your racket for a full refund.