The 3D CALIBAR 900C badminton racket is built on the 3D Calibar Technology Platform and features a high-tech, geometric badminton racket frame design that greatly reduces air resistance. It produces faster swing speeds for bigger smashes and gains outstanding reviews from strong players looking for maximum power.
Li-Ning COMBAT rackets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for powerful, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
The AERONAUT Technology Platform uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACKET VIDEO
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- STRINGING SERVICE: Not Provided
- CASE: Premium Thermal Included
- COLOR: Grey, Black
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S2, Small 3 1/4"/82.6mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 302mm
- FLEX: Stiff
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS