The 3D CALIBAR-800 badminton racket is built on the 3D Calibar Technology Platform and features a high-tech, geometric badminton racket frame design that greatly reduces air resistance. It produces faster swing speeds for bigger smashes and gains outstanding reviews from strong players that are looking for maximum power.
Li-Ning COMBAT rackets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
The 3D Calibar Technology Platform uses a 3-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
THIS RACKET WAS FORMERLY MODEL: N80II
INCLUDES FAST FREE SHIPPING!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
- STRINGS: Select FREE Strings Above
- STRINGING SERVICE: Not Provided
- CASE: Premium Thermal Included
- COLOR: Metallic Blue, Green
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S2, Small 3 1/4"/82.6mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 298mm
- FLEX: Medium
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS