The 3D CALIBAR-600C badminton racket is built on the 3D Calibar Technology Platform and features a high-tech, geometric badminton racket frame design that greatly reduces air resistance. It produces faster swing speeds for bigger smashes and gains outstanding reviews from strong players that are looking for maximum power.
Li-Ning COMBAT rackets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
The 3D Calibar Technology Platform uses a 3-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
Strings not included. Please see Available Options above for professional stringing services performed on a cutting edge Li-Ning electronic stringing machine using your choice of best-in-class Li-Ning badminton strings.
INCLUDES FAST FREE SHIPPING!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
- STRINGS: Custom Option - See Above
- CASE: Standard Case Included
- COLOR: Blue, Grey
- MATERIAL: Commercial Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S2, Small 3 1/4"/82.6mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 300mm
- FLEX: Medium
- TENSION: Vertical 24-28 lbs, Horizontal 26-30 lbs
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS