The 3D CALIBAR-600B badminton racket is built on the 3D Calibar technology platform and features a high-tech, geometric badminton racket frame design that greatly reduces air resistance. It produces faster swing speeds for bigger smashes and gains outstanding reviews from strong players looking for maximum power.
Li-Ning BOOST Series badminton rackets feature moderate balance point and a medium shaft, making them suitable for well-rounded and experienced players.
The 3D Caliber Technology Platform uses a 3-digit numbering system.The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACKET VIDEO
THIS RACKET WAS FORMERLY MODEL: 90IV TD
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
- STRINGS: Not Included
- CASE: Standard Case Included
- COLOR: Red, Grey
- MATERIAL: Commercial Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S2, Small 3 1/4"/82.6mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 290mm
- FLEX: Medium Flexible
- TENSION: Vertical 24-28 lbs, Horizontal 26-30 lbs
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS