The 3D CALIBAR-300 badminton racket is built on the 3D Calibar Technology Platform and features a high-tech, geometric badminton racket frame design that greatly reduces air resistance. It produces faster swing speeds for bigger smashes and gains outstanding reviews from strong players looking for maximum power.
Li-Ning DRIVE Series badminton rackets feature a stiffer shaft and highly elastic head design for rapid repulsion power. Suitable for fast players that are skilled in switching quickly between offence and defence.
The 3D Caliber Technology Platform uses a 3-digit numbering system.The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACKET VIDEO
THIS RACKET WAS FORMERLY MODEL: 90IV TF
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
- STRINGS: Select FREE Strings Above
- STRINGING SERVICE: Not Provided
- CASE: Standard Case Included
- COLOR: Grey, Yellow
- MATERIAL: Commercial Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W2 81-84 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S1,Extra Small 3 1/8"79.4mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 296mm
- FLEX: Flexible
- TENSION: Vertical 24-28 lbs, Horizontal 26-30 lbs
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS