The 3D CALIBAR 001C badminton racket is built on the 3D Calibar Technology Platform and features a high-tech, geometric badminton racket frame design that greatly reduces air resistance. It produces faster swing speeds for bigger smashes and gains outstanding reviews from strong players that are looking for maximum power.
Li-Ning COMBAT rackets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
The 3D Calibar Technology Platform uses a 3-digit numbering system.The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
THIS RACKET WAS FORMERLY MODEL: 80TF
Strings not included. Please see Available Options above for professional stringing services performed on a cutting edge Li-Ning electronic stringing machine using your choice of best-in-class Li-Ning badminton strings.
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- STRINGS: Custom Option - See Above
- CASE: Standard Case Included
- COLOR: Black, Gold
- MATERIAL: Commercial Grade Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W3 85-89 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S1, Extra Small 3 1/8"/79.4mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 670mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 302mm
- FLEX: Medium Stiff
- TENSION: Vertical 24-28 lbs, Horizontal 26-30 lbs
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS